The Global Internet of Things Market is valued at USD 158.34 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 926.16 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 34.23% during the forecast period of 2017 ? 2022.
Visit For More Information In-Depth With Full TOC @ https://goo.gl/617heD
Internet of Things (IoT) envisions a world of heterogeneous things that have identities as well as physical and virtual attributes and that are seamlessly and securely integrated into the internet infrastructure using standard communication protocols.
Click Here For Free Sample Report @ https://goo.gl/KHrX1w
Many IoT vertical segments are expected to experience a double-digit growth in the upcoming years. More than 25 billion autonomous devices are expected to be generating and gathering data with the internet by 2020, compared to the present-day 2 billion autonomous devices which represent a CAGR of close to 70%.
- The factors driving this market are:
- Growing prominence of nanotechnology
- Consumer experience
- The factors restraining this market are:
- Level of scalability
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Internet of things – moving towards a smarter tomorrow – market overview and market analysis with its applications in the industry and information on drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Access More Information On This Report With Full TOC –
Table of Contents
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
- Key Findings
- Market Overview & Dynamics
3.2.2 Consumer Experience
3.2.3 Standardization of IPv6
3.2.4 Cloud Computing
- Technology Snapshot
- Global Physical Security Information Management Market Segmentation
5.1 By Platform
5.1.1 Device Management Platform
5.1.2 Application Management Platform
5.1.3 Network Management Platform
5.2 By Software Solution
- Market Segmentation by Region
6.1 North America
- Standards and Policies
To Be Continued…..@ https://goo.gl/617heD
Vice President – Global Sales
+1 (832) 380-8827