The Global Insulin Market is expected to reach USD 42 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of XX%. Insulin is a peptide hormone secreted by the beta cells in the pancreas. Insulin maintains the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats by enhancing storage of fat instead of usage for energy. Insulin is externally administered to patients suffering from diabetes mellitus, which is a metabolic disorder where the body is unable to maintain its blood glucose level.
Click Here For More Information With Full TOC Of This Report: http://orianresearch.com/report/global-insulin-market-industry-analysis-and-forecast-2017-2022
Global Insulin Market- Market Dynamics
According to WHO, 1.5 million deaths in 2012 and 89 million DALYs were directly due to diabetes. WHO also estimated the global prevalence of diabetes to be 9% in 2014. According to the International Diabetes Federation, the global prevalence of diabetes was 366 million in 2011. This depicts a large patient population worldwide. Insulin had a market size at USD 24 billion in 2014.
Download Free Sample Report @ http://orianresearch.com/request-sample/Global-Insulin-Market-Industry-Analysis-and-forecast-2017-2022
Some of the factors driving the global insulin market are:
- Rising diabetes patient population
- Increasing lifestyle disorder
- Government initiatives
- Biologics going off-patent
- Increasing demand for insulin analogs
Some of the key players in the market are:
- Dongbao Enterprises Group Co. Ltd.
- Eli Lilly
- Merck & Co.
- The stringent regulatory requirements and high costs of production are turning out to be the restraints for this market.
- The global insulin market has been segmented into modern insulin and traditional insulin. The segment on modern insulin has been further sub-divided into rapid-acting insulin, long-acting insulin, and premixed modern insulin.
- North America has the largest market share due to the high prevalence of diabetes in the United States. There is a high prevalence of diabetes in Asia-Pacific as well.
What the Report Offers
Market definition for the global insulin market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
Market analysis for the insulin market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
Know More In-Depth With TOC Of This Report –
Table of Contents
1.1 Study deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Sizing Units
- Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Econometric Forecast Model
2.4 Research Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Key Inferences
- Market Overview and Industry trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Insulin Applications
5.3 Technology Overview
5.4 New Developments
5.5 Industry Value chain analysis
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Analysis
6.1 Market Drivers
6.1.1 Rising Diabetes patient population
6.1.2 Increasing lifestyle disorders
6.1.3 Government initiatives
6.1.4 Biologics going off-patent
6.1.5 Increasing demand for insulin analogs
6.2 Market Restraints
6.2.1 Stringent regulatory requirement
6.2.2 High cost of Production
6.3 Market Opportunities
- Global Insulin Market segmentation
7.2 Modern Insulin
7.2.1 Rapid-acting insulin
7.2.2 Long-Acting Insulin
7.2.3 Premixed modern Insulin
7.3 Traditional insulin
7.3.1 Rapid – Acting insulin
7.3.2 Intermediate-acting insulin
Vice President – Global Sales
+1 (832) 380-8827